Monday, April 19, 2010

19 April Still in arches!
Well thanks to the connections we have we are still in arches and still enjoying all that is here to see!! I'm here marveling in nature and my thoughts wandered without choice to my dear friend Denise who just lost her son.
In the hours we spent lost in the beauty of nature in the Fiery Furnace, ones thoughts can't help but wander to the more profound actions of the world and everything in it. I felt small... The shear beauty of where we were and the profound amazement of what "God" could create makes one ponder... why such glory and travesty in the same day...I was small,then shrank even more.
Dear reader.. hug someone close to you and remember the amazing stuff next to you. I'm almost sad it took some magnifcient works of nature to realize how amazing every person in my life has touched me. Love you miss you more than normal. p.s. pics to follow

1 comment: