Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well, it's another day without snow LOL I feel somewhat sorry for all of you braving winter! We are still at Lake Pleasant waiting on Andrews bike. I think another week in this area then probably heading to Quartzsite area. There's some great trails around here for Andrew to explore and I'm happy where ever we land. The weather has been most cooperative but we are expecting some rain this week. I won't whine hehe it isn't snowing at least! :)
I think about Marilyn and Mum every morning here. There alot of little birds that I have no clue what they are. I think I saw chickadees lol but the rest are just little brown things or little grey ones hehe. I dont have a bird book here to look them up, but they sure love Jacks leftovers! Stll haven't seen a roadrunner yet though :( I should get better at the whole picture taking thing so I can post them and maybe one of you lovely readers may know what they are.
So, nothing exciting or new here lol I guess I should try to get some pictures since it's looking to be a lovely sunny day! Love and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment